ADSM-L

serveral domino servers on the sama machine

2001-03-05 07:31:30
Subject: serveral domino servers on the sama machine
From: Eduardo González Caballero <eduardog74 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:32:02 -0000
I have installed TDP for Notes 2.1.9 to backup Lotus Domino 4.6.7
I have two different notes servers runnng on one NT machine and my problem
is how to tell the ADSM Connect agent which is the notes server to backup
each time. Is there any environment variable to set? Is it possible to do
backup of several notes servers running on the same machine? Perhaps it is
only possible to backup one notes server per machine. Any help will be
appreciated. Thanks.

Eduardo Gonzalez