ADSM-L

Re: TSM, SAN, ACSLS and Solaris

2001-02-28 18:28:29
Subject: Re: TSM, SAN, ACSLS and Solaris
From: Ron Pavan <ronpavan AT MGMMIRAGE DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:35:33 -0800
I believe what you  are looking for is placed in a conf file.  example:  We
have a sun e3500 running with QLogic HBA's.  We define a target-id to a
world wide name on a fiber switch (can can also define a target to a port
number on the switch but then you are limited to that port and if the port
goes bad you cannot switch ports without a reboot).  This config files is
\kernel\drv\qla2200.conf.  When you reboot/reconfigure the st.conf should
scan for targets that can now be found because the HBA is defining them.