ADSM-L

TSM 4.1.2 and ACSLS

2001-02-12 13:28:17
Subject: TSM 4.1.2 and ACSLS
From: Ehland Ann J <ehland.aj AT MELLON DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:28:32 -0500
Our environment is as follows:

TSM 4.1.2
STK 9840 Eagle Silo
Gresham Driver (ACSLS)
AIX 4.3.2
GENERICTAPE

Our drives are coming up as CARTRIDGE instead of GENERICTAPE and we can't
use the drives.  Has anyone been able to resolve this problem?

Thanks!

Ann Ehland
Enterprise Fixed Media Storage Services
MELLON FINANCIAL CORPORATION
(412) 234-0739
ehland.aj AT mellon DOT com <mailto:ehland.aj AT mellon DOT com>

Check our Web site at http://ws9201.pgh.mellonbank.com/sp00/home.htmla
<http://ws9201.pgh.mellonbank.com/sp00/home.htmla>
DISCLAIMER:   The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other
person is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.