ADSM-L

Re: Scheduled backup of Win2K System Objects

2000-12-15 17:57:17
Subject: Re: Scheduled backup of Win2K System Objects
From: Len Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 17:54:55 EST
In article <4.3.2.7.2.20001215174328.017f3b50 AT postoffice3.mail.cornell DOT
edu>,
Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU> says:

>"This is probably a known issue but ADSM client does not backup Win2000
>System Objects using the Central Scheduler.  Does anyone have a
>recommendation for a fix or a workaround?  We are using Client ver.
>3.7.2.17 and Server 3.7.4.0.
>
>Thanks in advance for any help."
Hello Paul

The v412 windows client is rummered to have an improvement for this. This
should be available from the ftp server soon as all the other tsm 4.1.2
client and server updates appear to be available.

/len
Leonard Boyle                               snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
Leonard Boyle                               snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
SAS Institute Inc.                          ussas4hs@ibmmail
Room RB448                                  len.boyle AT sas DOT com
1 SAS Campus Drive                          (919) 531-6241
Cary NC 27513