ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Informix on HP-UX

2000-12-15 18:03:12
Subject: Re: TDP for Informix on HP-UX
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:03:38 -0800
We continued to use the library from the previous version until we ordered
the TDP product.  I can't remember if we had to use xbsa.o or bsashr10.o or
both.  We use AIX, so there may be some differences.  Since we were not
confortable relying on backups done with an unsupported configuration, we
paid the road bandit (Tivoli) and bought TDP for Informix.