ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:26:33
From: dave_makings AT uk.ibm DOT com on 28/11/2000 14:09
To:   Bruce Mitchell/DMGIT/DMG UK/DeuBa@DMG UK
cc:
Subject:  Re: PMR 57094 - CORE dump produced with aobpswd utility

Thanks for the updates Bruce,

Can you tell me if DIRMC is set ? This is a bug in the 3.7.2 API - I'm not
sure if this existed in 3.7.1, so this could be the root of your problem

Cheers,

Dave.

Dave Makings
ITS - Tivoli
Phone : Ext. 01926 465045 Int 665045
Email : dave_makings AT uk.ibm DOT com

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.