ADSM-L

Re: Another ADSM capacity question

2000-09-20 13:39:48
Subject: Re: Another ADSM capacity question
From: Daniel Swan/TM <Daniel.Swan AT TELUS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:38:55 -0700
Brian, my ADSM server choked on your SQL statement... it didn't like the
"as".  However, I did work this out on my own:

select node_name, sum(capacity * (PCT_UTIL/100)) from filespaces group by
node_name

It works the way I want it to, but I'd like to round the result... I tried a
few obvious syntaxes, but no dice.   Any suggestions?

Daniel Swan
HP Unix Team
ISM-BC
3030 2nd Ave SE