ADSM-L

Re: Another ADSM capacity question

2000-09-20 14:45:42
Subject: Re: Another ADSM capacity question
From: Daniel Swan/TM <Daniel.Swan AT TELUS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:44:48 -0700
Brian, in no way did I mean to imply your statement was faulty... I guess
what I was hoping for is a better understanding of the output it generates.
From my limited understanding, the two commands below should generate
identical #'s.  Ie, Total occupancy of a client should equal the sum of all
filespaces of a client.

Obviously I've made a faulty assumption, and am hoping someone can point out
to me where, and how.

Best regards,
Dan.

Daniel Swan