ADSM-L

Re: Tape Mounts and Disk Pools

2000-09-20 06:32:37
Subject: Re: Tape Mounts and Disk Pools
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:32:35 +0200
Hello,

I usually start a Q CONTENT on the volume name of the mounted tapes. Listing
the first 20 files will give you an idea of the client which have been
backed up or migrated (pool full) to the tape.

Regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41(021) 924 3543  7 +41 (021) 924 4589  * B 133
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.