ADSM-L

Re: SQL-BACKTRACK for ORACLE on AIX

2000-05-30 09:41:40
Subject: Re: SQL-BACKTRACK for ORACLE on AIX
From: Van-De-Velde Frederic <Frederic.Van-De-Velde AT WINTERTHUR DOT BE>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 15:41:40 +0200
Hi,

We also ran SQL-Backtrack on AIX and Oracle 7.3.4.

I think you must run sql-backtrack task with oracle user to gain access to
oracle databases with full access.

We are running the backup scripts from the crontab of root and we first do a
"su - oracle -c 'command to execute'"
maybe you can try to start a script from the adsm scheduler under root and
then su to oracle before starting sql-backtrack.

Regards,
Frederic Van De Velde