ADSM-L

Re: URL for Bare Metal Restore Vendor

2000-05-19 00:45:29
Subject: Re: URL for Bare Metal Restore Vendor
From: Peter Jeffe <peter AT TKG DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 23:45:29 -0500
Gary Ison wrote:
>         For those who have asked me about info on this product, I have been
> in e-mail contact with a Ms. Patti Dean at The Kernel Group and she has
> shared some information with me.  Her e-mail address is pdean AT tkg DOT com
> <mailto:pdean AT tkg DOT com>  and I think she would be glad to provide you
> with
> similar information.

Thanks for the reference, Gary, we really should have made it easier for
people to find us. :-)  I'm the product manager for Bare Metal Restore,
and if you have any questions about the product just send them to
mailto:info AT tkg DOT com and we'll be happy to answer.

We're currently shipping BMR for AIX, the HP-UX and Solaris versions
will be out next month, NT by September, and 95/98/2000 soon thereafter.

Our http://www.tkg.com/bmr site has basic info right now, and will have
pricing and the user manual in the next day or so.  If any of you are at
Planet Tivoli next week in Philadelphia feel free to stop by our booth
in "SAN City" and chat.  You can pick up a free beanie bear and/or
coffee mug for your trouble. :-)

Peter Jeffe               peter AT tkg DOT com              512.433.3346
The Kernel Group, Inc.                         http://www.tkg.com
   -- Bare Metal Restore adds Disaster Recovery to ADSM/TSM --