ADSM-L

Re: ANS1134E Drive d: is an invalid drive specification

2000-05-16 13:14:37
Subject: Re: ANS1134E Drive d: is an invalid drive specification
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 12:14:37 -0500
Oliver,

What is the context for the error message?  (ie, if you're trying to restore
from the d: drive, and "domain c:" in dsm.opt, then only the c: drive is
valid).  Does the same command work for your c drive?  I've seen cases where
the restore must have UNC form of file system name --- ie, \\node\d$ else I
cannot restore.

Regards,
Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.