ADSM-L

Re: ANS1134E Drive d: is an invalid drive specification

2000-05-17 06:33:27
Subject: Re: ANS1134E Drive d: is an invalid drive specification
From: Oliver Janzen <OJANZEN AT DE.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 11:33:27 +0100
The context is just  an "dsmc incr"!
No restore. And: Drive d: is really not existing! Nowhere.
And there is nothing specified like "include d:..." just "include *:..."

I just don´t understand. It´s also not a security problem, as somebody else
supposed!

Kindly regards,
                                 Oliver

"France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM> on 16.05.2000 18:14:37