ADSM-L

Re: SQL restore error

2000-05-15 14:48:48
Subject: Re: SQL restore error
From: Robert King <bobking AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 14:48:48 -0400
dsierror.log indicates a general TCP/IP failure: the session was lost. If
you don't see anything specific in the TSM server activity log around that
time you might check the TSM server communications time out option (query
options commtimeout). If the SQL server requires more time than CommTimeOut
to do something before it accepts more input, the TSM server will time out.
You could try setting CommTimeOut to a very large value (setopt commtimeout
nnnn) and see if that makes a difference. Otherwise, I think you'll have to
contact IBM service.

Bob King    IBM Global Services
bobking AT us.ibm DOT com