ADSM-L

Re: DELETE ARCHCONVERSION

2000-05-15 08:46:32
Subject: Re: DELETE ARCHCONVERSION
From: Richard Cowen <richard.cowen AT VTMEDNET DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:46:32 -0400
While browsing last night's server logs I ran across the following msgs
which I don't recall ever seeing before in the 6+ years of running
ADSM/*SM.  Currently running *SM 3.7.20 on OS/390 2.7.  At the time one
client session was active and a reclamation process.

ANR0984I Process 430 for DELETE ARCHCONVERSION started in the BACKGROUND
at 14:44:44.
ANR0985I Process 430 for DELETE ARCHCONVERSION running in the BACKGROUND
completed with completion state SUCCESS at 14:44:44.

It's nice to know it completed successfully but I can't find a reference
to this command in any of my doc.  Anybody know what this is?

I have a PMR open for this (created 4/21).  So far, level 2 thinks it
has to do with the bugfix  which included the CLEANUP ARCHDIR
command.  They forwarded the question to development but I havent
heard back.  I don't see it very often.  I created the PMR because I
got a LATCH002 server panic (adsm 3.1.2.55) right after the first
occurrence.
--
Richard
Richard