ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:30:26
Winfried Heilmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have following problem with a AIX-BA-Client (3.7.0.0.) (oslevel: 4.3.2)
>
> ANS1075E
>           *** Program memory exhausted ***
>
> Explanation: The program has exhausted all available storage.
> System Action: Processing stopped.
> User Response: Free any unnecessary programs, for example, terminate and stay
> resident programs (TSRs), that are running and retry the operation. Reducing
> the scope of
> queries and the amount of data returned can also solve the problem.
>
> Does anybody know the reason?
> Regards Winfried

We've had a similar problem when there was only one memory segment
(255MB)
to the client available.

Hth,
Horst SCHERZER                       mailto: Horst.Scherzer AT univie.ac DOT at
Horst SCHERZER                       mailto: Horst.Scherzer AT univie.ac DOT at
Zentraler Informatikdienst Uni-Wien           Fax:   (+43 1) 4277  x9140
Universitaetsstr.7                          Phone:   (+43 1) 4277 x14053
A-1010 Vienna, Austria              URL: http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~sc
--------------7A3CB526DFAA838D05B80FBF