ADSM-L

Re: 3 Problems

2000-05-12 15:20:53
Subject: Re: 3 Problems
From: "Mr. Lindsay Morris" <lmorris AT OPENMIC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 15:20:53 -0400
1. 349x libraries tag each volume with a category code. This message says, "I
see a volume with a category code I could use, but you haven't bother to check
it in yet."  Just a warning.  Check it in I guess.

2. See back of Admin Guide, dsmserv extend log.  Your log files need to be
bigger, or use logmode normal instead of rollforward...

3. Did you license DRM?  (register license drm.lic or somesuch..)
If so, say "move drmedia * wherestate=mountable tostate=vault" and they should
all be ejected.  And read Admin guide chapter 21.

Good luck!

--
Mr. Lindsay Morris
Mr. Lindsay Morris