ADSM-L

Re: 3 Problems

2000-05-12 18:04:18
Subject: Re: 3 Problems
From: Sean Duffy <sduffy AT TORSEL.ALCATEL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 18:04:18 -0400
Geoff

on question 3 if you are checking it in using the same command as the
others and  still having difficulty, I would 1 try to relabel the tape (if
possible) since it is a scratch volume. If after relabeling the tape and
you are still having problems checking it in in I would throw out the tape.

Hope this helps

Sean Duffy
Network Analyst
Alcatel Canada, TA