ADSM-L

Re: TSM v 3.7.3

2000-05-04 09:22:28
Subject: Re: TSM v 3.7.3
From: "CANNAM, CYNTHIA L (SBCSI)" <CC5657 AT MOMAIL.SBC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:22:28 -0500
I was out again on the website this morning, still hoping to find the
refreshed AIX TSM server code. Fortunately, the site was available, and
there were files to be downloaded. I did notice, however, that the zipped
TAR file was 1 KB larger than the previous version I had found on the site
two days ago (from 10241 KBs to 10242 KBs total). And there's a new doc as
well. I've not heard that this is indeed the latest and greatest refresh,
but have a call and e-mail in to my Tivoli representative.

If anyone knows something definitive concerning this code, please let me
(and the list) know!

Thanks!

Cindy Cannam

Cynthia L. (Cindy) Cannam, MBA
Midrange Planning/TSM Technical Support
Systems Manager/SBC Services, Inc.
(314)340-0722 office
(314)879-1696 pager
(314)340-0992 fax
Nearly Native Floridian Freezing in the Midwest

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of SBC,
are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one of the
named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender at
(314)340-0722 and delete this message immediately from your computer.
Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited."