ADSM-L

TSM v 3.7.3

2015-10-04 17:30:26
Subject: TSM v 3.7.3
From: Brian Johnson [SMTP:bjohnson AT AFCE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
All,
Be careful with 3.7.3 - TSM V 3.7.3 has been pulled from the web site -
apparently a problem with packaging
please see extract from a PMR ...

I confirmed that there was a problem with the 3.7.3 code and contacted
 server development.  They took a look at it and it seems to be a
 packaging problem.  The 3.7.3 code has been pulled from the ftp
 site until further determination can be done.  In order to regress
 to a previous version (i.e. 3.7.2)  it will be necessary to uninstall
 the product, resinstall the 3.7.0 ga code then apply the appropriate
 maintenance level (i.e. 3.7.1 or 3.7.2).  As always the customer should
 make sure he has a current full backup of the adsm database as well as
 copies of the volume history and device configuration.
 As for your other questions the devices should not show up as N/A.
 I do not have an apar number for you, and I am not sure one will be
 created.  If it turns out we do open an apar I will make sure to tell
 you.