ADSM-L

Re: Agent for lotus Notes

2000-04-11 09:59:16
Subject: Re: Agent for lotus Notes
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:59:16 -0400
Rob,

I didn't ask this before, but I will now...

1. Are you asking about TDP for Lotus Domino or
   TDP for Lotus Notes?

2. What version of Domino Server are you running?

There is a difference since these are two different products
that act differently.  TDP for Lotus Domino supports
Domino 5.01, 5.02, and 5.03. TDP for Lotus Notes supports
Domino 4.x servers.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler