ADSM-L

Re: Agent for lotus Notes

2000-04-11 09:38:30
Subject: Re: Agent for lotus Notes
From: Rob Schroeder <robs AT FAMOUSFOOTWEAR DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:38:30 -0500
I have copied the dll into the backup agent directory and even into c:\winnt,
yet the backup agent still cannot find the dll.  I was not able to implement all
of Joel's solution, since he uses ADSM and we use TDP, I didn't want path names
to be incorrect.  But, I have verified the registry settings for domino to be
correct, and the registry settings for TDP and TSM to be correct.  Yet I still
get the "cannot find nnotes.dll".  There are no errors in the event log that I
can find.  Does anyone know a way that I can find out what path the agent is
looking in so that I can copy the required dll there?

Thanks

Rob Schroeder
robs AT famousfootwear DOT com