ADSM-L

AUDITDB Undocumented Options

2000-03-22 11:10:21
Subject: AUDITDB Undocumented Options
From: Louis Wiesemann <ljwies01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:10:21 -0500
Can anyone tell me if there is a reference somewhere detailing the undocumented
options for the AUDITDB utility?  I have searched the archives of this list and
found reference to some of them (like PREVIEW=YES, DISKSTORAGE, ARCHSTORAGE),
but I was hoping there was a more complete reference document somehwere.  I've
searched IBMLINK and the *SM support pages and the online documentation.  The
manual entries just describe the basic functions, even the TSM 3.7 ones.  Is
there an information APAR or a maintenance readme or something that documents
these functions?

Any help would be appreciated.

Louis J. Wiesemann
502-852-8952Louis J. Wiesemann