ADSM-L

Re: Help: DB backup fails.

2000-01-13 08:19:12
Subject: Re: Help: DB backup fails.
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 07:19:12 -0600
Logan,

I also noticed that you're using 3.1.2.30 of ADSM. This version was
withdrawn by IBM due to severe problems with expiration. I suggest that you
upgrade to at least 3.1.2.40 or alternatively downgrade to 3.1.2.20 (unless
you require specific device support included in 3.1.2.40). If you don't do
this soon, your ADSM database will start growing at a scarey rate.

Nathan