ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:05
                                                                   Subject:
                                                  Need SQL help
                                                             Attachment(s):
I'm trying to determine how many tapes are pinned due to REUSEDELAY.  I
need the results grouped by pending_date and storage pool name.   My SELECT
statement looks like:
select cast(pending_date as date), stgpool_name, count(*) from volumes
group by ???, stgpool_name
What do I put in the ??? token?  I know I can extract the non-summarized
data and do the summarization outside of ADSM, but it would be nice to be
able to make a macro and ADSM do the whole thing.

Bob Brazner