ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Client 3.1.0.7 on WinNT

1999-11-19 12:08:03
Subject: Re: ADSM Client 3.1.0.7 on WinNT
From: len <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 12:08:03 EST
In article <A99A0406E896D311957800805F8BFEC1BC3451 AT mail.voest.co DOT at>,
Springer
Friedrich VASL/FAI <Friedrich.Springer AT VOEST.CO DOT AT> says:

>Hi,
>from Internet I deflated it and called SETUP.EXE.
>I got the error message :
>Setup is unable to find _SETUP.DLL, which is needed to complete the
>installation.
>Error 103

Try using the setup.exe file in the disk1 directory. This one should
work.
len

Leonard Boyle                               snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
Leonard Boyle                               snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
SAS Institute Inc.                          ussas4hs@ibmmail
Room RB448                                  len.boyle AT sas DOT com
1 SAS Campus Drive                        (919) 677-8000 ext 6241
Cary NC 27513