ADSM-L

Administrative Web Client

1999-11-16 10:04:39
Subject: Administrative Web Client
From: Brian Nick <BRIAN_NICK AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:04:39 -0500
Hello everyone,

   We are running ADSM sever 3.1.2.40 on OS/390 V2.5 qnd I have just begun to
use the Web Administrative Client. In using this client I have noticed that If I
am idle (not issuing any commands) the client times out in about 5mins. Now
whein I use the GUI or the Command line my comm time out is 60 mins. Has anyone
else had trouble in this area. I tend to jump in and out of ADSM several times a
day and having to login after 5 min. can be a real pain. Any help would be
great.

Thanks,
   Brian