ADSM-L

Re: Lock Acquistion Failures During Expire Inventory

1999-11-16 09:11:29
Subject: Re: Lock Acquistion Failures During Expire Inventory
From: Mark Owens <Mark_Owens AT PRODIGY DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:11:29 -0500
Peter,

I can't comment on whether you have or have not a problem. For what its worth,
I've encountered the Lock Acquisitions failure by attempting to delete volumes
in stgpools while another process is accessing the same data. I was trying to
slip in
a quick delete before the other process got its hands on the same data but I
was a bit
late. Have you considered tracing the error?