ADSM-L

Re: SunSolaris 3.1.07 - Internal Error

1999-09-03 08:52:06
Subject: Re: SunSolaris 3.1.07 - Internal Error
From: Christo Heuër <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:52:06 +0200
Hi,

You did not give us any info regarding your ADSM client
version on Solaris.
Just to give you the reason behind me saying this - we
had exactly the same error on one of our SP/2 nodes,
AIX 4.2 ADSM client (Base level 3 code that came on the CD) - and the only
funny we saw on this file system giving the error was
the size of the file system (52Gig).
We upgraded the code to 3.1.0.6 and the backup worked
fine again.

We never really persued the problem as the new code sorted
it out.

Regards
Christo Heuer
ABSA Bank