ADSM-L

Re: SunSolaris 3.1.07 - Internal Error

1999-09-08 03:43:24
Subject: Re: SunSolaris 3.1.07 - Internal Error
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:43:24 +0200
Peter,

> errno = 4 means
> #define EINTR   4       /* interrupted system call              */
> something must have interupted the lstat system call. Is this a
> somewhat unregular filesystem (NFS/ Automounted / DFS ) ??
> lstat is used for links. Are there wierd links links on the filesystem
> (pointing to nothing, recursiv, pointing in other filesystems) ??

weird links? yes I expect that from the CAD people, they use the link to
link and automount stressing your brain to understand what actually is
the final target. But in this case the FSs are locally mounted, although
in cluster configuration. It might have been a temporary lapse of the FS
system although it is under continuous monitor by the cluster ...

Thank you

Mauro, STM