ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:42:38
Beginning on page 4 of the ADSM V3R1 Messages manual there is somewhat of a
description...

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Geetam Van Der Dussen [mailto:geetam AT SCOTPROV.CO DOT
UK]
                Sent:   Tuesday, June 15, 1999 9:10 AM
                To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                Dwight

                Thanks for this little treasure. Now I will have something
to grumble about
                too! I am going to miss sifting through the activity log!

                But will the ANR????E catch all errors? I have heard that
each of those
                letters actually mean something, but I have not found a
reference yet where
                I can look up which combination of letters means what.

                Thanks

                > Date:    Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:24:11 -0500
                > From:    Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
                > Subject: Re: ADSM Actvity log
                >

                >      Sorry, you have to get in line behind me on the
complaints !

                >     I do a daily check of, say :
                >        q act begind=-1 s=ANR????E
                >     and often the ONLY error is the previous day's query
showing where it
                >     found NOTHING !  (sigh)
                >
                >     Whine... grumble, moan...
                >
                >     Dwight

                CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message is confidential and
for the use only
                of the intended recipient.  If you receive the message in
error you are not
                entitled to disseminate, copy or use the contents in any
way.  In such
                circumstances please forward the message back to the sender
or contact
                Scottish Provident Institution by telephone on 0131 556
9181.

                Scottish Provident UK is the marketing name in the UK of The
Scottish
                Provident Institution, (a mutual life office incorporated by
Act of
                Parliament registered in Scotland no. Z5).  It is a member
of the Scottish
                Provident marketing group which also includes Scottish
Provident
                International Life Assurance Limited (registered in the Isle
of Man no.
                053002C).  Both companies are regulated by the Personal
Investment
                Authority.  Scottish Provident Trustees Limited, (registered
in Scotland
                no. 108046), Scottish Provident Pension Trustees Limited*
(registered in
                England no. 2404622). Registered Office: 7-11 Melville
Street, Edinburgh,
                EH3 7YZ. *Registered Office: One Silk Street, London, EC2Y
8HQ.   Head
                Office: 6 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YA.  Telephone
0131 556 9181