ADSM-L

Re: IBM 3466

1999-05-17 09:23:55
Subject: Re: IBM 3466
From: Tricia Jiang <tricia AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 07:23:55 -0600
HI,

 Currently we only support one ADSM server per 3466 box.  Thus, there is no
'need' to divide up the 3575 into multiple logical libraries.

  You might want to define bulk IO on the 3575 if you plan on checking out
multiple tapes daily.  This is easy to do and is documented in the 3575 manual.

  Regards,  Tricia Jiang