ADSM-L

Re: restore times

2015-10-04 17:46:04
Subject: Re: restore times
From: Thomas A. La Porte [SMTP:tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Off the top of my head, wouldn't that be:

/*                                              */
/* macro file to select the volumes that a node */
/* is stored on.                                */
set sqldatetimeformat i
set sqldisplaymode w
set sqlmathmode r
commit
  select node_name, count (distinct volume_name) Numvols -
    from adsm.volumeusage  -
   where stgpool_name = '9840APOOL' -
group by node_name