ADSM-L

Re: restore times

2015-10-04 17:46:04
Subject: Re: restore times
From: Moir,Betsy
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I'm probably missing something here, but wouldn't turning collocation on
achieve what you want?

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 03/16/99 10:03:46 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET
cc:

That certainly appealed to me at one point, however, this will "push" one
version of your files out of the queue you have made from your management
class. (Selective backup will keep two copies of exactly the same file, and
may push one older, different version out into expiration)
For this reason, perhaps if you want this type of functionality, you should
be looking at file archival, rather than backup.

It certainly works for me.

        -Craig.