ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Clients befind firewall

1999-03-09 14:47:27
Subject: Re: ADSM Clients befind firewall
From: "Richmond, Jeff" <richmond AT SHARPLABS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:47:27 -0800
I have a RedHat FTP server that sits outside my CheckPoint firewall. All I
did was create an object for Port 1500 and create a Rule that allows traffic
to pass through the firewall on that Port. I do have it set to only allow
traffic originating from my DMZ hub though...

This works fine for me.
Jeff Richmond - MCP, CCSA
Jeff Richmond - MCP, CCSA
Systems Administrator