ADSM-L

Re: Tapes Dissapearing

1999-02-25 12:11:41
Subject: Re: Tapes Dissapearing
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:11:41 -0500
I agree, this will do it every time.

If you are using DRM, also check the setting of your DRMBACKUPEXPIREDAYS
parm.
The purpose of the DRMBACKUPEXPIREDAYS is to tell DRM to bring the DBB
backup tape back from the vault after n days.
DRMBACKUPEXPIREDAYS should be set to a number high enough that you get that
tape back on site and checked in BEFORE your run DELETE VOLHISTORY on it.