ADSM-L

Re: buta coredump

1999-02-04 12:01:07
Subject: Re: buta coredump
From: DIG Neelam Shaw <nshaw AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:01:07 -0700
This problem is being investigated. Hopefully we will have
a solution soon. Since this is an intermitent problem it is
taking a little longer to find the actual problem.  If you send
me the core file, and the buta binary that you are running,
it will help.

Neelam Shaw
nshaw AT us.ibm DOT com

Werner Baur <Werner.Baur AT LRZ-MUENCHEN DOT DE> on 02/04/99 12:54:06 AM
Werner Baur <Werner.Baur AT LRZ-MUENCHEN DOT DE> on 02/04/99 12:54:06 AM