ADSM-L

Re: Procedures for a full restore on NT...

1999-01-20 15:42:38
Subject: Re: Procedures for a full restore on NT...
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 15:42:38 -0500
For WinNT, the procedure documented in the IBM Redbook on Bare Metal
Recovery works very well.

Point your browser to: http://www.redbooks.ibm.com.
Search on ADSM to see all the available ADSM Redbooks, or on SG24-4880 to
get just the one for Bare Metal recovery.
You can download them right from the web.

Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" -
Scott Adams/Dilbert