ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:50:04
Our platform is  Windows NT 4.0 with service pack 3  and we are using  ADSM
server  version 3.1.2.0
During the backup of our primary tape pool  I noticed that the access status of
one of the volumes
(primary tapepool) was unavailable. I observed the backup of the other volumes
and they backed up to the copypool tapes without any problems. I changed the
status of the unavailable volume to read/write and issued backup primary
tapepool again. I expected a backup of the volume that was left out in the
previous operation. Backup completed immediately without an error message and
without any obvious tape action.

My questions are :
Did ADSM backup the data of the tape in question ?
How can I check that the copypool is a complete copy of the primary tapepool ?

If anybody can shed some light on this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Leo Humar