ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:50:04
Our platform is  Windows NT 4.0 with service pack 3  and we are using  ADSM server  version 3.1.2.0
During the backup of our primary tape pool  I noticed that the access status of one of the volumes
(primary tapepool) was unavailable. I observed the backup of the other volumes and they backed up to the copypool tapes without any problems. I changed the status of the unavailable volume to read/write and issued backup primary tapepool again. I expected a backup of the volume that was left out in the previous operation. Backup completed immediately without an error message and without any obvious tape action.

My questions are :
Did ADSM backup the data of the tape in question ?
How can I check that the copypool is a complete copy of the primary tapepool ?

If anybody can shed some light on this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Leo Humar
------=_NextPart_001_000E_01BE2B53.3921D0F0-- ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BE2B53.3921D0F0