ADSM-L

Re: ADSM GUI client confiruation question

1998-12-03 00:26:48
Subject: Re: ADSM GUI client confiruation question
From: James Choate <james_ddbc AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 21:26:48 PST
Hi Michael,

I have another question for you.  I have turned on the httpport and set
it to 1580.  What I did then was start the webshell piece on the same
node I am running the server on.  When I configured the webshell so I
need to connect to the nodename:port, which is aix1:2121.

My questions are:
1) Do I need to start the webshell?
2) Can I just set my browser to
         http://adsm:1580/webshell?
3) Should I set my webshell to port to the port I have set in my
   dsmserv.opt?

Thanks,
james