ADSM-L

Re: FW: howto backup to tape

1998-11-18 18:42:33
Subject: Re: FW: howto backup to tape
From: "Jackson, Sandye" <Sandye.Jackson AT LATIMES DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:42:33 -0800
I have been away for a couple of days and just started catching up on the
mail.  I can understand Hon Wai's confusion.  I inherited the Admin
functions on ADSM in our shop from someone else who received all of the
training and then left for other 'pastures'.  I have been to one class and
came away from it with plenty of questions.  This forum has been very
helpful to me and I appreciate everyone's kindness to a new comer.

Welcome Hon Wai!  Anything I can help you with I will; unfortunately, I am
still pretty new at this myself.

 Sandye J. Jackson
        ext. 72132
sandye.jackson AT latimes DOT com