ADSM-L

Re: Long file names in Netware client (how does it end IBM?)

1998-11-06 17:49:17
Subject: Re: Long file names in Netware client (how does it end IBM?)
From: henk van den Akker <h_akker AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 14:49:17 PST
I like to cheer as well, it will be a happy day when it comes available
I only wonder why it has taken such a long time before a real afford has
been made to achieve this.
And i want to apologize because my name was missing on my last reply
"has anyone a confirmed ..."

Regards,

Henk van den Akker,

>Date:         Fri, 6 Nov 1998 10:11:45 -0500
>From:         "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
>Subject:      Re: Long file names in Netware client (how does it end
IBM?)
>To:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
>
>Thanks Frank. We appreciate the efforts. Overall I prefer restoring
files
>from ADSM than arcserve. I do find it humorous that
>Cheyenne has bee doing this for years without such pain( long file name
>restores), of course ArcServe was painful in other ways!
>
>I for one will cheer the day this is released and I am willing to wait
until
>IBM tests the daylights out of it to minimize the possible
>bugs.
>
>Thats our opinion, we welcome yours!
>
>CR

story.