ADSM-L

Status-Uncertain

1998-10-02 08:58:03
Subject: Status-Uncertain
From: Janie Pendergraft <jpenderg AT STJ DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 07:58:03 -0500
This morning when I came in and checked the status of last nights backups
in the administrative client, instead of saying completed or failed etc.
they all said uncertain under the status field. I have never seen this
before. When I went to check the log files it shows where ADSM  completed
and the files on our servers were backed up fine. The log files show me the
time and date and they all look normal like any other day. Has anyone else
ever seen this statement uncertain in the status field of the
backup/archive events. We did not do anything unusual on our ADSM server
yesterday.

Janie Pendergraft
St. John's Regional Medical Center
Joplin, MO.