ADSM-L

Re: Managment class

1998-07-27 18:54:01
Subject: Re: Managment class
From: "Whitehead, Hilary" <HWhitehead AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:54:01 -0700
Dear Pier,

I had a similar problem on my NT clients.  I wasn't sending things to
different places but backing up with different frequencies. Though it
doesn't make too much sense, consider that your dsm.opt file is actually
being "read" by an AIX box, which is case sensitive.  I fell on it by
chance, but when I changed my opt files to be capital drive letters:

D:\* ws

. . . things did what I wanted them to.

Good luck!

Hilary Whitehead