ADSM-L

ADSM v3 trying to Backup/Restore to Microsoft Cluster

1998-07-27 19:03:45
Subject: ADSM v3 trying to Backup/Restore to Microsoft Cluster
From: SELLARS Jim E <Jim.Sellars AT RIS.LANE.OR DOT US>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:03:45 -0700
We have just recently installed a Microsoft Cluster, Wolfpack.  We are
using ADSM v3 on MVS to do backups and restores to Microsoft Windows NT
servers.  Has anybody setup ADSM to do backups in a clustered
environment??  We can backup the primary partitions on each server but
we have other partitions that switched back and forth from one server to
the other server when the cluster software fails over.  So what I am
looking for is a way to setup the client so that I can backup/restore
the other partitions to the same filespace on the ADSM server.  Any
ideas would be appreciated!!

Jim Sellars
Lane County
Regional Information Systems