ADSM-L

Re: Where's my free upgrade to V3?

1998-07-02 07:00:17
Subject: Re: Where's my free upgrade to V3?
From: Roger Perkins <rlp01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 07:00:17 -0400
I fully realize this.  I sent in the official free upgrade form in the hope
that somebody,
somewhere would notice there was interest.

IBM keeps telling OS/2 users worldwide that OS/2 is for business.  ADSM is a
business app, and
yet I can't get the latest version?  I could really use some of the features in
V3.

If IBM doesn't follow up and release V3 for OS/2, we won't be fooled again.
The upgrade for
ADSM V2 in our shop won't be ADSM on any platform.

Regards,
Roger Perkins
Feeling abandoned like the ADSM ESA users...