ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V2 Unsupported

1998-07-02 06:58:28
Subject: Re: ADSM V2 Unsupported
From: "Sanders, David" <DSanders AT INTERNAL.MASSMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 06:58:28 -0400
Huh??  If that's true it got by me, also.  I've been working with IBM to fix
a version 2 problem, and it was never mentioned.  I haven't implemented
their fix yet because we are bringing v2 up to snuff on maintenance (and
it's still available).

Dave Sanders
Sr. Technical Consultant
DSanders AT massmutual DOT com
MassMutual / The Blue Chip Company
1295 State St, E060, Springfield, MA 01111
413-744-5095