ADSM-L

ATL P1000 Tape Library

1998-06-01 06:25:19
Subject: ATL P1000 Tape Library
From: Phil Chissell <phil.chissell AT NATPOWER DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 10:25:19 -0000
Is anybody out there using the ATL P1000 tape library with ADSM?

We are shortly due to rollout ADSM V3 on NT to all our sites and we are
deploying the ATL libraries with an ADSM server at each site.

Because of the restriction on our WAN bandwidth, we are unable to use
server to server communication for DR.  However, we want to be able to
eject tapes from the library for DR.

Does anybody have any experiences of using these libraries and their
interaction with ADSM.  I would be very interested to hear any replies.

Thanks.

Phil

Phil Chissell           E-mail: Phil.Chissell AT natpower DOT com
National Power plc              Tel:    +44 (0)1793 894237
Windmill Hill Business Park     Fax:    +44 (0)1793 894230
Whitehill Way
Swindon
Wilts. SN5 6PB
UK