ADSM-L

An OOPS

1998-03-30 10:13:00
Subject: An OOPS
From: Mark Linehan <markl AT NSMC.PARTNERS DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:13:00 -0500
Last week a message was sent to the ADSTAR mailing list that was supposed
to go to a friend NOT ON THE LIST, but because the message was replying to
a message that was a reply to a message from the list somehow it ended up
going to both, and of course I had every overzealous person on the list
sending me nasty e-mails about what the list was for, and calling me a
coward (I still don't get that) and telling me to go *%$# myself, etc etc..
So let me just say to EVERYONE that it was a mistake and I apologize to
everyone that did NOT send me offensive e-mail about the OBVIOUS
mistake..now everyone e-mailing me PLEASE get a grip and get on with your
lives it was a simple mistake.

I apologize,
Mark